There are multiple ways to enter each service:
For our 8:30 Casual Service, you can enter our fellowship hall through three doors:
- The last door on the left-hand side of the building
- The door at the back of the building
- The double doors on the right-hand side of the building. If entering through these doors, the fellowship hall will be directly in front of you through an additional set of doors. (Follow the signs that say “Fellowship Hall”)
For our 11:00 Traditional Service, you may enter our sanctuary through two entrances:
- By entering the Fellowship Hall through the left-hand side of the building or the door at the back of the building. The fellowship hall has two doors that enter to the sanctuary. These doors offer “Sanctuary” signage for your convenience.
- The double doors on the right-hand side of the building also lead to the sanctuary. If entering through these doors, the sanctuary will be on your left after you enter the second set of doors.
Each of these entrances is handicap accessible.
For those who may be suffering from a hearing loss, special earphones are available during our 11:00 am service. Please let one of our greeters know if you require this aid.
There are two sets of restrooms available:
- One set is on the right-hand side of the fellowship hall. This set best if you need handicap accessibility.
- Another set is to the right of the sanctuary down the children’s Sunday School hall.